Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am my inner soul.....(Remember Fight Club)

For those of you who have stumbled onto this space by mistake and would like to spare a few of your precious moments with me…let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am the next door guy and I love to chill out with friends and party.

Now my passions…
Zarbara…I know she will be one of the first persons reading this.
My passion for movies has been reinforced by two very good friends of mine, Shashank and Nebu. And the all night directorial discussions of Steven Spielberg, David Fincher, Terrence Malik, and our own Ramu (Ram Gopal Varma) used to bring nightmares in Sandeep’s eyes.
(He finally left the hostel because of us).
Poetry...just like to pen down a couple of lines, that’s all.

Enough ramblings about me. You will come to know me better (though I don’t have any such intentions) through my subsequent posts.

No comments: